These days Xiaomi is a trending Chinese brand in the world of android smartphone and they got huge success on Xiaomi MI3 and Redmi 1s. So If you are a Xiaomi Smartphone user then you must be heard about Xiaomi MI Phone Manager but however if you don’t know anything about it then let us inform to you that this is a very useful app which helps you in managing your Xiaomi smartphone.
Xiaomi MI phone manager/Xiaomi PC Suite is a Windows PC application which allows you to manage your Xiaomi Redmi 1S or Xiaomi Mi3 Android smart phone easily. With the help of this amazing free application Xiaomi you can do multiple tasks within a few second.
With the help of this free Xiaomi MI phone manager, you can backup your smartphone data on your PC, move file from PC to mobile, share 3G internet connection, restoring, install and uninstall any apps and much more. Remove System apps or Chinese apps from Xiaomi divices
But there is a problem, as you Xiaomi is a Chinese brand so the Xiaomi MI phone manager application is available in Chinese language and this is the biggest problem for those users who don’t know Chinese language. But don’t worry, we have a solution. Today in this article we will show you the complete process to install Xiaomi MI phone manager in English. So let’s get started
Steps to install Xiaomi MI phone manager in English
- First of all download Xiaomi MI phone manager.zip file and extract it on your desktop.
- After the completion of extraction you will able to see the MiInstaller file andtheEnglish patch.Same as bellow picture.
- From here the installation process will be started, double click on MiInstaller file, from the installer screen, hit on the “Install” button as shown in below screenshot.
- Now the installation process will be started. After the complete of installation you can see the Xiaomi MI phone manager on your screen in Chinese language same as bellow image.
- Now this is the time for changing the language from Chinese to English. For doing it, close the Xiaomi MI phone manager Chinese language version which is opened on your desktop.
- Then go to “C:Users usernameAppDataLocalMiPhoneManagermain” here username means your user name and Appdata folder is hidden in most system, first unhide it. In my case it’s C:Users PABITRAAppDataLocalMiPhoneManagermain
- Now open the English patch folder which you’ve already extract on your desktop.
- Next, copy all files from English patch folder like mres.dll, skin. res and uniconfigsand paste it in the main folder. At this time it will ask for replacing all then replace them.
- That’s it, you are done. Now when you lunch the Xiaomi MI phone manager, you are able to see the Chinese language converted into English. For example, see the below screenshot:
Note: if you get a file in use error message, then terminating all the MI phone manager process in the task manager and do the copy and replace again.
We have tested this process on windows 8, 7 and 8.1. Operating System. But here is the instruction for windows xp users, follow the all steps and here is the path for pasting the copying file from the English patch file: C:Documents and SettingsUser IDLocal SettingsApplication DataMiPhoneManagermain.
Second (updated) method to Install Xiaomi Mi Phone Manager In English
Many peoples are complained that the above method does not work for them and they are not able install Mi Phone Manager in English. So if you are one of them and looking for another way then you should follow this method.
This is easier than above and 100% working method to install Xiaomi MI Phone Manager on your PC. The new phone manager has better UI, Cloud features, More English etc.
So let’s start the process
- First Download MI Phone Setup v. 2.1. And extract the setup file from zip file on your desktop.
- Now run MI Phone Manager Setup with Administrative Right. To do this Right Click on setup file and select Run as Administrator.
- Now Click on Start Installation and installation process will start and wait for few second to complete installation process.
- Once installation finished Mi Phone manager will automatically start and you will see MI Phone Manager on your PC in Chinese language. Close the program.
- Now also close MI Phone Manager from system try.
- Download English Patch file and extract the setup on your desktop.
- Run the setup with Administrative Right. To do this Right Click on setup file and select Run as Administrator
- Now select Next install it like other software.
- Once the installation process is done then run the MI phone manager and it will open in English.
Once you’ve installed this manager then you can manage Xiaomi MI3, MI4 and Redmi 1s android device.
These were steps to install Xiaomi MI phone manager in English on windows PC. There are no direct options to install Xiaomi MI phone manager in English language. So you have to install the Chinese version then you can follow the above method to translate Chinese to English. So if you don’t know Chinese language then this process will help you. If you face any problem feel free to ask us and we’ll try to solve your problem soon.